A Realm Reborn Community Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who are you?

5 posters

Go down

Who are you? Empty Who are you?

Post by Raidwiz Eqoa Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:52 pm

I think it would be cool if we had a place on the website, or in game, where we could list our old character name/game/server.  For me, it would be nice to know who from EQOA is who on FF14.  Some names are obvious, but some names are not. For now, I have been just writing down the ones I figure out on paper.  The only spot in game I found, would be under the Player Search Comments, but as a noob, I don't gno if that is cool to put random stuff in that comment spot.  Perhaps WoW, EQ2, DCUO and other players feel the same... idk.
Raidwiz Eqoa
Raidwiz Eqoa

Back to top Go down

Who are you? Empty Re: Who are you?

Post by Eqoa Ronson Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:48 pm

Neat idea but you know who I am lol and I know who you are!

Eqoa Ronson
Eqoa Ronson
Chief Admiral

http://www.raidersofeorzea.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jye Tsuko Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:20 am

Hi!
Jye here! Originally I'm from Final Fantasy 11. My PC's name there was Jye lol! Ive only played FF11 and FFXIV MMO's. I played FF11 since its NA release back in '02 up till beginning of this year when I quit Jan '13, bout 10years in that game. I had a 2nd PC I created about 2years into playing named Kyliss which I 2boxed with my main Jye. Main job in FF11 I started as WHM and then proceeded to master all healing/support roles!(Funny I start with WHM in FFXIV Razz)

I decided to take on a new Online Journey in FFXIV and resume my great PC Jye! I'm relatively new to the group as most of you have played EQOA together. Tho new, I'm a vet to the art of healing/support and here to help and have fun with you'll!
Jye Tsuko
Jye Tsuko

Back to top Go down

Post by Raidwiz Eqoa Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:53 am

Hello all,

I am Raidwiz Eqoa in FF14.  I played Eqoa from 2003 to doomsday. I played EQ2 on pc for a year as Raidwiz.  I also played FF11 for about 2 weeks when it hit ps2.  On Eqoa I was Raidwiz Raidwar Raidalc Raidnec Raidmag Raidrge Raidenc Raidstacks Raidcl Raidbard Raidsnare.  I was also the original, pre-2005 Epicheal Epictank Epicdead Epicpact Epicward Epicpets Epicpots Epicstab Epicmana Epiccast and my first max lvl, Dindoor.  All on Castle Lightwolf (CLW) server. Guilds I was in: Dominance, Raiders of Tunaria, PR, Cosa Nostra, CoE, Adult Swim and Last Legion.  I was also head of Gnomeland Security.   It's great to be back with my people, and also to start new friendships with incoming players.

Last edited by Raidwiz Eqoa on Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raidwiz Eqoa
Raidwiz Eqoa

Back to top Go down

Post by Eqoa Psychokillaz Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:56 am

I'm Psychokillaz Tier 5 Fire Tank from DCUO &
16 60's from CLW/EQOA.

I was in GoE, RoT, PR, Coes, Rev, AS
Psychokillaz Geomancer Magician Lionwere
Psychonukez Sorcerer Wizard Ratwere
Psychostabbz Assassin/Berserker Rogue Gatorwere
Kyogi Spellbinder Enchanter Ratwere
Kyoge Diviner Cleric Bearwere
Kyogre Forester Ranger Wolfwere
Imonone Elder Shaman Bearform
Kickrox Savage ShadowKnight Vampire
Floridastate Faithful Cleric WereHunter
Tampabay Wilding Druid Wildingform
Offdachain Ninja/Sensai Monk Wolfwere
Chemicalwar Metabolist Alchemist Vampire
Dumbledore Channeler Wizard Ratwere
Avaho Mystic Shaman Bearform
Xinlapus Tinker Necromancer Vampire
Gimefivefeet Aeromancer Magician Vampire
Eqoa Psychokillaz
Eqoa Psychokillaz
Elder Seedseer

Back to top Go down

Post by Eqoa Chrissie Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:10 pm

Hello,  
Im Mysidia Creed on FF14 ARR.I played Eqoa from 2003 to about 2011 on Clw.Guilds iv been were SOE,RoT,Odyssey on August 17th 2006 with Bannok i hit 1500 cms on Mage at Treants,LoC ,PR and Coes.I played Chrissie 60 (Human) Geomancer/Wolfwere 1500 cms,Rydalie 60 (Dark Elf) Cleric 1500 cms and Creignbow 60 (Elf) Ranger.

Eqoa Chrissie
Eqoa Chrissie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum